Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yes I Know it's open...July 5,2009

Hi
I am so sorry that I have not been in hear,But I lost my camera,then my pasword didn't work, Well the place is open & doing a great busness. (I hear that the prim rib is to die for,wish I was a workin dog then I could go in & get table scraps...lol
My hooman say's when he can get someone to go with him,(Oh & the $$$$...lol) he is going,& bring home treet's For me,Lucy & Rocko.
Ok I am going to try and get some pic of the inside & again Thanks Ev you sweethart...
Your Doxie blogger.............. Ok now the Picture's

*****************************************************************************


This pic weas taken by a great friend twylite670
This pic weas taken by a great friend twylite670
This pic was taken by a great friend twylite670 This is mine......
This pic was taken by a great friend twylite670
And again I wish to say thanks to her for her time & thought's...
Buddythedoxie

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Guess you're not having an easy time uploading your new clickys? There was one of yours there, right?
Glad the pics came in handy n you finally got them up-
Sure wish I could eat steak-